Right after anchoring, open your eyes and check where the aim is from that point on, the archer should change his position, until he finds the point at which he is setting the bow with his eyes closed, the sight, when opening them, is in the center of it. In this way, if you can find the point at which, when opening the bow with your eyes closed, the sight, when opening them, is in the center of it. In this way, you will be able to find the most perfect posture possible, providing that the bow when armed is naturally aligned on the target. After finding the ideal position, the archer must mark the ground with staples field or chalk hall in order to shoot throughout the competition in the same position in combat archery singapore .
Do not be ashamed of this procedure, it is suitable for everyone, from beginners to champions, shooting well in your most comfortable position will make it easier to keep your body in a greater period of inertia, during start and final position.
Many athletes present good positioning, alignment, but sin at the time of opening, thus conducting in a disorderly manner all physical effort, in the set of upper limbs. It is important to emphasize the orderly sequence adopted by the athlete, for his best performance.
Let us then adopt a sequence of attitudes:
- Start the hand fitting, in the grip of the bow, with the palm down, where this way the hand offers greater resistance to the bow force, which force will be transmitted to the shoulder
- The pressure of the bow will be located at the “Y” point, forming by the thumb and the index finger of the hand that holds the bow
- Keep the hand completely relaxed, after fitting the wrist
- Position the string on the line of the first phalanx of the fingers
- Use 70% of the force on the middle finger, 20% on the index and 10% on the ring
- Feel the pressure of the rope in the fingers before starting the pull
- For base anchor archers, especially sighters, a slight twist outward is recommended, creating a small angle, which will facilitate the later active and fallow-trough start
- Rotate the bow arm elbow outward
- Start opening the bow, simultaneously with the bow and string arms, just above shoulder height
- Raise the bow arm, naturally, without his pretender
- Fit the shoulder of the bow and keep it relaxed
When starting the pull, one should think about the movement of the back, and in the hand of the bow, until it automates the movement, this expedient will bring as advantages the greater harmony between the arm of the Bow and the back, in addition to less effort in the back muscle, and facilitate the alignment of the shoulders.
Arc Opening: Draw
- The arm, shoulder and back muscles must be used in sequence, with paced, smooth and defined movements
- The rope should always move in a line close to the arm that holds the bow, throughout the opening process
- The elbow of the string arm must be at the approximate height of the ear
- The movement should be continuous and gradual, in a circular shape.
Descriptively the name anchor, or anchor point, is the place where we fix the hand on a point on the face, were supported for a few seconds will precede the start. There are several shapes and points, usually, two types are the most traditional: lateral to the corner of the mouth instinctive shot, and with a base chin-jaw-lateral close to the jaw, most used for aiming finger or trigger.